VA Housing Loan
A VA house loan also known as a VA Mortgage. The VA housing loan is backed by the Department of Veterans Affairs loan program which provides extra benefits for Veteran borrowers. These benefits include:
- 100% financing – no down payment required
- All closing costs can be paid by the seller
- Flexible credit requirements: only 12-24 months of positive credit history needed
- VA Jumbo Loans available for loan amounts over $424,100
- No private mortgage insurance (PMI)
- Low 30 and 15 year fixed rate loans
- No VA funding fee if the Veteran receives VA disability
You don’t have to separated from the Military in order to be eligible for a Veteran Mortgage and buy a house. Most active duty personnel are also eligible for the VA housing benefits mentioned above.
Read more here about how to get a Veteran Mortgage, or to get started with your VA pre-qualification fill out the simple form to the right and a VA Specialist will assist you.
VALoanCenter.net is not a government agency website or affiliated with the Department of Veterans Affairs. VALoanCenter.net has relationships with VA Loan Specialists who work for VA approved lenders. VALoanCenter.net may share your information with these trusted affiliates in order to assist you.