VA Home Loan Certificate of Eligibility

In order get a VA Mortgage, you will need a VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE). The Dept. of Veterans Affairs determines your loan eligibility, and issues a VA Certificate of Eligibility.

When you apply for a Veteran Mortgage, your VA Specialist will obtain your certificate for you.  VA Specialists have access to internet based ACE (Automated Certificate of Eligibility) system which can usually establish eligibility and issue your VA Certificate instantly.

If you need assistance obtaining a VA Certificate of Eligibility, fill out the Pre-Qualification form to the right, and a VA Specialist will assist you. is not a government agency website or affiliated with the Department of Veterans Affairs. has relationships with VA Loan Specialists who work for VA approved lenders. may share your information with these trusted affiliates in order to assist you.