View Larger Image

If you are separated from the Military, your VA Approved Lender will need a copy of your DD214 in order to establish your VA Eligibility and benefits. If you do not have a copy of your DD214, you can fill out theĀ Pre-Qualification Form, and a VA Specialist with a VA Approved Lender will be able to pre-qualify you, as well as assist you in obtaining your DD214 along with the other required documents for a VA Mortgage.

VALoanCenter.net is not a government agency website or affiliated with the Department of Veterans Affairs. VALoanCenter.net has relationships with VA Loan Specialists who work for VA approved lenders. VALoanCenter.net may share your information with these trusted affiliates in order to assist you.