Statement of Service

If you are currently on Active Duty in the Military, you will need an official Statement of Service in order for your approved VA Mortgage Lender to establish your eligibility for a VA Mortgage. You can obtain a Statement of Service from your commanding officer. If he or she is not familiar with what is required, fill out theĀ Pre-Qualification Form, and a VA Specialist can assist you with the pre-qualification process and advise you and/or your commanding officer as to what is required to establish your eligibility. is not a government agency website or affiliated with the Department of Veterans Affairs. has relationships with VA Loan Specialists who work for VA approved lenders. may share your information with these trusted affiliates in order to assist you.